For everything there is a season
[html]

Svara glared at Cercelee for her snide comment. "I know that around all of you wolves the only one with any back bone is firefly." She remarked to the lead she wolf. Firefly was the only she wolf in the pack that had any true control over the young pup, not that Svara would ever really admit to it. So much alike were she and the female that she seemed to like the women more than others. Keeping her eyes narrowed she shifted her head back over to the black wolf who's name she had yet to catch.

Her words made the young wolf growl in irritation and her tail twitch with anger. "Well my mouth isn't about to change any! And you might be better off telling me what the hell your talking about!" She sneared at the black female. "And all of those stupid cures are things every wolf should know if they live alone!" The young pup growled remembering her fathers words when she had been very little.

"Svara remember these things if you are hurt, they will help you if no one else is there to." The large grey wolf paused his equally grey eyes looking down at his only daughter. Svara smiled slightly at her father keeping her mouth shut, knowing her father didn't want to hear one of her smart remarks, but one was going to come out anyways. "Yeah, but daddy it's not like I'm gonna be able to use those silly things if I'm dieing!" Her small voice sarcastic and snide. Her grey father rolled his eyes holding in a laugh so not to encourage Svara's nasty little ways about talking to people. "Svara you will find soon in life that you have to depend on yourself to live, or you will die broken hearted and alone. I will not be there to save you forever." He said sternly to the young pup. The little girl pursed her lips but noded and kept taking mental notes of the things her father showed her to take care of wounds.

"No pain no gain. I don't really care what you do! I don't need your stupid remedies for my paw I'll take care of it myself." Svara was sure she could find bandage wrap somewhere in Haku's cabin, and she could shift and wrap her pad up. The thought of shifting made her cringe and almost growl. She hated shifting it was so unatural to her, like becoming something she shouldn't. The young women had no idea what this black female was trying to get at. Like she thought her confusing words would get the pup to stop her nasty habit at sarcasm and dry humor she was wrong. Then it suddenly dawned on her, why would this female have an alcohal pad out here in the middle of no where, why would she have any medic supplies. "Your a medic!? So are you asking me if I want to learn more of what I already know?!" The idea of learning almost made the pup jump towards the female but she staied still. If there was anything Svara loved it was learning new things, but she didn't want this black stranger or cercelee knowing her weakness.

OOC:: The little she devil loves to learn Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread