For everything there is a season
[html]

Svara watched the women and held back a grumble. She knew that she was acting like an idiot. The thought of having the chance to learn more then what she already knew made her shiver with anticapation. Her father had promised to teach it all to her, everything he knew, until the ass went and died on her. She ground her teeth at the sorrow she almost felt. She had refused to feel anything for what was in the past it wasn't like she had known him for that long anyways. Growling she just sneared at the black furred women.

Her words made the she wolf grind her teeth, knowing with the price to learn she would have to take care of the wolves in her pack, it almost made her want to throw up. She hated having to help others. Yet this black stranger would teach her things, make her know things that she couldn't other wise learn. "Fine I just won't talk when I'm around you. I'll nod or shake my head. That or one word answers." Svara snapped in an irritated way. The female pup hated others to use things against her. This black female would use the thirst for knowledge against her to shut her up. Not that Svara would completly keep her mouth shut.

"I want to learn from you." She said simply her ears layed back flat on her young skull. "But I won't be your little lacky do you understand that! I just want to learn what you know not be your slave!" Svara growled at the women. She wanted so much to know more, and become something other then the useless creature her bitch of a mother thought her to be. Walking towards the black female Svara shoved her paw back out towards the women say nothing as she would do from now on around the women, becuase she would make this sacrifice to gain something she so loved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread