For everything there is a season
[html]

Svara already wanted to rip out the throats of the two women. She felt like a freaking idiot standing between them as they spoke of how they were going to break her. An arrogant snort was lifted from her. She had no intention of changing. She would be arrogant and stuborn as long as she pleased. Looking at Cercelee she growled deep in her throat. "Don't talk as if I'm not here you white cotton ball!" Her fur was risen and her yellow eyes burning with anger. She was tired of being talked about like some infant child. She had been through more then most of the pitiful wolves in this pack and she damn well knew alot for her age!

Huffing with anger she turned to the black women who had replied. "Oh I dare you to try. You've just agreed to spend time with me for however long this takes, so get used to me the way I am and stop trying to CHANGE ME!" Svara shouted at her in a voice that was filled with something more then anger. The pup stared at the two wolves and couldn't help but feel the sudden tears prick her eyes. Surprise captured her as she brought her bad pawed leg up and swiped the evidance away before the two women seen. She wasn't soft or breakable, just pissed she wasn't big enough to take some skin off their hides. "I'll learn from you, but I won't change who I am for anyone so drop it old lady." Svara grumbled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread