but you can't take the sky from me
[html]
I'm sorry! I have no idea why I keep neglecting this thread. Kick me!

There was a sort of foreign air to that creature; Jefferson couldn't quite understand it, but yet this stranger seemed somewhat familiar to him, and the one-eyed brute hated to think any further into that feeling. It seemed whenever he managed to find someone who struck him as familiar somehow, it turned out they were related in some way or fashion. At this point, Jefferson could only assume as such when there were so many of his relatives running amok out there. In the end, he tended to just learn their names and go on his way without any other intention of contacting or interacting with them further.

The coyote he'd stumbled upon was still a young one, but there was an aged experience set to him that the cyclops immediately recognized. Jefferson straightened his back a little, steps ceasing. He slowly turned to peer his green eye at the boy, trying to get something of a closer look. Perhaps he was wrong... he wasn't sure how familiar this creature was, after all. "You're young," Jefferson found himself saying. "You'll have plenty to hide from someday." Why not get started now, he wanted to add.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread