{private}ly wandering
[html]
Oh, my, my, you're oh so sly.
___ Hmm, I just realized that this makes Shadow a Lehrling. I thought he was still a puppy.

Let's leave unsaid what's left unspoken.
___ If there was anything to be afraid of in life, it was not necessarily fear itself, but what wrath could bring upon you. Emotions were things to be feared, to be read, to be observed. It was with these emotions that drove Hybrid to kill, to slaughter, to fuck, to hurt. It was a maddening rage that still left his mind in tact and allowed him to inflict pain upon others that made his rage so ferocious. He did not fear his hate or hide from his anger like some did, always worried they might hurt someone else because of it. No, he revelled in the glory that was hatred, raw and emotional. He used it to his advantage, as a toy, as a tool to evade boredom. Today, it would be used for slaughter.
___ Hybrid had been watching the young wolf for some time, and had been just far enough to observe without being seen himself. He had began snarling when the thing had lifted its leg, moving quickly to confront the child, but too slow to prevent him from defacing their graves. It was not just any grave that the child was destroying, either. No, it was the one that marked the bones of the founder of Inferni, Yasu Zarah. Hybrid did not bother to conceal his anger at such an act of disgust and malicious intent. It was decided in the span of a few seconds that this child would pay dearly for such an act. "Wolf," he snarled, eyes flashing dangerously, "You have five seconds to start running. You may have enough time to escape unscathed. You may have enough time to be ripped to shreds. Five, four, three, two, one." He laughed. "Go."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread