i know who you are.
[html]
just because i came to visit doesn't mean you have to hide.
i'll be waiting on the side of your house,
with an empty bodybag
and a loaded forty-five.

He was hungry. This thing smell warm and delicious and he wanted a taste. "Why, you are the kitty," he crooned, tongue flashing across deadly white teeth. Tail flicked behind his back as he circled, unobtrusively edging closer and closer with each step. For now he was content with playing games, making a challenge of laying his teeth into this soft-furred little thing. He could so easily lung and snap her up, squealing like a tiny piglet between his jaws, but that was far too simple. And would take up far too little time. And for the moment, he had time to spare. Of course, his moral shell could only last so long. But the night lacked any other activities than tearing apart this small child.
        She did strike up an intriguing image, he did note, peering closely at her rather unique appearance. White as the newly fallen snow with eyes the color of freshly spilled blood. And as far as he could tell, this little girl was all coyote--not mixed, like is normally associated with such a bizarre look. He was almost interested in seeing her grow up into a woman, and then tasting her in a different way than simply her flesh and blood. Of course, the creature still wished to see the life fade from those pretty little eyes, but that didn't stop him from wanting to fuck her first. She was just too small at the moment.
        "I live out here," the coyote continued, continuing to slink around her on paws that made no sound. Like a ghost, or a shadow emerging from the darkness. "The perfect time to hunt. Shouldn't a little girl like you be back home with Mommy?" he breathed, the last word causing a shard of pain to erupt in his chest. Oh, how he longed for her, even now.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread