i know who you are.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... p/06v2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This reminds me of that one part in The Lion King with the hyenas/Simba/Nala/daddy lion

Her social skills weren't good for her age. She had grown without knowing many of the things that were necessary for survival, without seeing another creature of her own kind besides her mother. She had followed every word that mother had said very closely, had attempted to please her in any way that she could. She hadn't known that pups were supposed to be fed on a regular basis, that were supposed to go on adventures and learn things like hunting and tracking. Zeke had shown her so much in the time that she had known him, even bringing her back here to live with him and his clan. She would always be grateful to him for that.

Siobhan was considering the question when she felt the air move around her. She was small, so she had to look up to see who it was. She should have known that Ezekiel would be nearby--the two were often found together, planning walks and hunts or accidentally meeting up different places throughout the week. She was allowed to go out by herself without him...but she liked having him around.

But she had been told not to do this specifically--not to go really far away from Inferni at night time. Her ears went back and she took a few steps backwards, white tail dipping down to curl between her back legs. Was something bad going on that she didn't know about? Why was Zeke so mad at this stranger? She watched the body language that was being displayed, trying to figure it out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread