i know who you are.
[html]

mel is a cool kid. :]

The little girl hadn’t even answered his inquiry before something interrupted their interaction. Crimson eyes suddenly burning, lips pulled back in a faint snarl the demon’s hair bristled as he stared down the beast. Before the child had appeared a guardian angel all light and flame, brandishing his burning sword. ”Me?” he asked in feigned shock, own words a dull growl between his snow-white fangs. The child hid behind her savior, suddenly unattainable without a decent fight. A challenge had arisen, and the coyote was intrigued. She was obviously special, to be guarded so fiercely by such a being. He suddenly smiled, looking between the two creatures. Oh, how much more fun this had turned out to be! ”I was thinking of getting the girl something to eat,” he said lightly, demeanor suddenly shifted. ”Ask her. Little Siobhan,” and here he lowered his gaze to the pale creature. ”Did you not mention to me that you were hungry?” And here he smirked, eyeing the strange male. ”What, you think I’d eat her?” he asked, lying like the deceitful serpent he was. Of course he would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread