Try Her on for size
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: I came as called! Hope this doesn't mess up the posting order! C:

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Slay heard the cry from a distance, and set off at a loping pace to answer it. He had been too far off to hear the grunts and cries, but the desperation in his friend's howl had been clear. His mind raced - what had happened? Was it another coyote attack he was getting himself into? Who had been hurt? Did they need him to fight? The air was thick with the scent of blood, and Slay felt his stomach turn, uncomfortable with the dense coppery scent from the injured wolves.

It was quiet when he reached the scene -- too quiet, as he soon realized. Pale eyes darted across the snowy clearing, torn up by signs of scuffling and spattered with blood. The hulking carcass of a bear was startlingly large in comparison to the three females that had brought it down -- Hanna, Svara, and Firefly. Hanna was comparable to Cwmfen in terms of speed and power -- she must have protected the child and the pregnant woman with her knives. "I'm here," Slay panted, padding up to the dark-furred Optime. Svara was unconscious; Firefly was sharing a tender moment with the pup. Both had been hurt and tended to by the herbalist. "Hanna, what do you need? I'm here to help." His pale eyes shone in admiration of the lithe wolf; her skills as a medic and a combatant were impressive indeed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread