Try Her on for size
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: Here, I'll try to keep things moving forward so you don't need memory posts, lol! ^_^ Not that they aren't sweet...

Edited! Sorry 'bout that, lol, totally thought Firefly was shifted too...

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Hanna always seemed so cool and efficient when she was working, but the abrupt hug she gave him upon his arrival showed how worried she must have been. Slay smiled; the brief embrace was warm and pleasant. But there was work to be done, and reluctantly he let her slip back, tending to her lacerated shoulder. Was that her only injury?

"I'll pull both," he asserted without hesitation. Slay was a big wolf, with malamute blood to boot - dragging the pine boughs and the two small females would be no problem, so long as they could be tied together and towed from one line. "Your shoulder is bleeding - it'll be faster if I get everyone to your clinic, and then you can tend to yourself..." He nudged her lightly with his muzzle, concern shining in his pale gaze. "...I'll just need your help securing them." Slay turned for a moment, looking at how stubbornly defiant Firefly's posturing was, the angry pride she seemed to exude everywhere she went. She would ride, wouldn't she? Why would anyone willingly choose to take the long walk back after being tossed around by a bear? Especially since her heavy load would cause extra strain...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread