Try Her on for size
ooc-Firefly is in her wolf form, not two-legged, but it doesn't matter. I think all my poor characters get stuck in wolf form when it comes puppy time. Big Grin

Firefly lifted her head suddenly at the appearance of Slay, she narrowed her eyes and bared her fangs at the larger male as she growled. "Don't ever speak of this Slay.." she threatened as she lifted her muzzle from the smaller girl's forehead and softly lay her head on her paws. A small bubble of blood appeared at the edge of her lips as she watched the two speaking as though Svara and she weren't even there. They'd done the hard work and now they were being treated like luggage because they'd been injured. How grand it was to belong to the pack from time to time. Not that she wasn't use to being ignored in her current state, Haku had done enough of that for her to know when her input wasn't wanted or needed, though she never listened to good or bad advice, just made her own.

The fiery bronzen woman wondered just what in the hell the gauze that the healer placed around her ribs was intended to do, it wasn't like it was going to help her inner problems, not that she was going to announce that she had anymore problems than what the healer had already detected either. She bared her fangs at the healer when she was finished and eyed the damn branches and brush that they expected her to sit upon like a pathedic little puppy and be carried. She rose to her feet, wincing at the pain as she hissed, the blood in her mouth seeping from the edge as she licked her lips, trying to remove the trace evidence that something more was wrong than she was willing to admit. Her paws shook under her weight as she grumbled and gave into their wants just this time.

Shifting onto the branches she narrowed her eyes at the two adults present and threatened the larger male once more. "I can hear you, you know.. and Slay, I mean what I say.." She would think of a million little pains she could cause the bi-colored male if he decided to mention to anyone the scene he'd witnessed today. Firefly was not one to sit down and be catered to.. but like it or not it looked like today would be a catering day. She shifted her eyes to Svara and asked gruffly. "She'll be ok.. right?" She didn't want the world to know she cared for the younger girl, but she was a packmate as well and she would have died if no one had come to help.

Messages In This Thread