Try Her on for size
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: ...

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Slay snorted in amusement, rolling his eyes at Firefly. She could barely stand, she reeked of blood and was trembling from the strain of her own bodyweight, and she had the gall to threaten him? Suddenly the big bad Firefly didn't seem all so frightening anymore. "Of course you can hear what I'm saying. I can hear you, too, my dear - surely your ears weren't injured as well?" He smiled innocently at her, wagging his ebony tail behind him playfully. He meant her no harm - it would take a real jerk to honestly make fun at an injured lady's expense - but if he could lighten the mood and make things easier for everyone, why shouldn't he?

Hanna flashed an ear-to-ear smile before rummaging in her packs, and Slay felt relaxed and calm with the situation. No one was hurt too badly, there were apparently bears living in their territory but probably not any more, and he'd get to prove his strength as one of the biggest wolves (or was he the biggest now?) in Dahlia de Mai. He padded over to the sledges, watching with interest as Hanna's swift fingers expertly lashed the makeshift sledges together. He leaned close to Firefly, knowing he was at risk from her snapping jaws, and drawled softly, "Are you sure you don't want me to tell anyone? I daresay, it would be a charming story to relate at the next pack meeting..."

The arctic wolf then pranced back to the front of the pine-bough train, to where Hanna was waiting expectantly. "You'll have to lead the way, milady - I don't spend much time in town, so I don't know which building you're aiming for." He winked cheerfully before lifting the well-crafted rope gingerly in his jaws. Some sort of harness would be an easier weight distribution, but the snow was packed down enough for the stretchers to skim lightly on the surface. Without further ado, Slay dug his heels down, and began to pull.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread