Try Her on for size
Firefly might be injured but she was a fierce little bitch, like a cornered tiger she would fight to the death if she needed to. She narrowed her eyes at the taunting large male as she showed him her fangs once more as she gave him the truth plain and simple. "Remember, I won't be in this position forever Slay.." His mocking voice she could deal with for now by the further and further the male took her for a ride she'd seriously fuck him up later if he didn't watch his back. She was rather disappointed that he was one of Cercelee's little playthings but she knew that there were a million ways to make something look like an accident and of course there was Slay's little strange ways.

She was quiet as she watched the healer begin to lash the sleigh together as Slay took the time to play up his game some more. With a wicked little smile Firefly's dark orbs turned to him as she smoothly stated. "Just remember, I know where you sleep.." The comment holding a doublemeaning for today since she did know his little secret and she had no issues with mindless cruelty. Her eyes narrowed as she hissed. "Do you want to live to see the next packmeeting Slay. I can make your life a living hell.." and she had quite a few little friends who could as well, though that market on her friends weren't working so well. One was laying before her and the other was annoyed at her current health condition, not including the newest development.

When everyone seemed ready to go Firefly just grumbled slightly. "Don't be so cheerful Slay, I'm not liking the view from here and you're rump is still withing my reach if you piss me off enough." She could tell she was growing even more weary as the trip began. Instead of waiting for the male's reply she just laid back and closed her eyes slightly to rest, stealing a glance at the sleeping form of Svara before sighing to herself. This wasn't going to be a fun trip at all.

Messages In This Thread