First Day of My Life
[html]
Wee they are so adorable!

Cercelee shook with glee at the words, though had they been spoken before this moment they would have only elicited laughter from her. They had teased each other with similar words but now under this new context they took on a whole new meaning. "Surely you jest, my love. With all the girl fawning over you, you pick plain old me?" Though she did not want the words to be teasing. It thrilled her to think of herself in that way, that he thought of her in that way. Firefly’s beauty was far more obvious, bright and vibrant, Cwmfen was more mysterious, something Cercelee could never hope to achieve and Mew just acted as if she was above it all, she did not need such silly compliments. Cercelee relished in them.

Slay’s request caused a grin on Cer’s face and her eyes moved lazily around the cozy stone kitchen they stood in. "Well, this is the kitchen... we could store food here if we wanted...." Cercelee took a few steps back, passing the door that led into the main church hall with the altar and pews. "That is our shrine..." More steps backwards until she was heading into the bedroom, leading Slay in slowly.

Standing in the small bedroom, built only for the lonely priest from so long ago, Cercelee lowered her eyes. Did he truly want to share such a confined space with her? There was one small bed, worn and bending in the center, perfect for the two of them to curl up on together but only in their lupus form. A luperci would be too large for the bed, but neither of them shifted in private. Perhaps at a later date they would remove the bed and create something more to their liking. Perhaps even decorate the empty room. "And this is... where we sleep..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread