seeing myself this way, I am a monster I believe
[html]
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7681/aurelepz7.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I'd like for someone else in the tribe to jump in later on. Or earlier. Only one other person in addition to Tayui though. :]

The kill had been made swiftly. Luckily, the weather had warmed enough to melt some of the snow, and gave her better traction. Aurèle had always been an accomplished hunter, and her size allowed her to work alone with the larger prey. Luckily, the weather aided in this as well—the ice and mud had crippled the caribou, which was incredibly lucky. Though, she supposed, luck was something that seemed to follow her (both good and bad).
     Dragging the carcass to the pack her sister had mentioned was not as hard on two legs. In her Optime form, Aurèle was taller then even her sister, though the winter had taken most of her weight. Her hair, straight and thick, was pulled up though falling out as she went. Frustrated, the green-eyed woman kept cursing under her breath. Still, she had to do this. She had to keep appearances up and keep her sister on her side. She hadn’t gone to the lighthouse since that day. Hopefully no one else had, either.
     Barbed wire met her at the border, and she put down the muddy animal carcass and let out a call for her sister.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread