I'd Come for You, I'd Fight for You
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

Jazper had woken up with the sunrise, fully intent on seeing his mother. It had been a month since his last visit to the Valley and she had been well into her prangnancy. He had left Garnet barly awake in the bed and had checked on the pups on his way out, all asleep. Looking out the window he sighed. The wind was blowing, and snow was falling gently from the white cloud covered sky. His large black hands picked up the black leather knife belt from the coat hook and tied it losly on his waist. Heading back to his room he picked up his red handled hunting knife and placed it on his belt. Grabbing his brown bear fur cloak he headed out into the cold.

Walking in the snow he kept his hood up and head down. He was part way to the Valley when a near by tree's scent cought his attention. Had Mom been to Crimson Dreams latly? Snifing around he followed the scents trail away from Crimson Dreams and the Valley until his olden eyes met a cabin. Duece had come here when Lucifer and herself were fighting, had something gone wrong? He jogged up to the door and knocked ,"Moma? Tal?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread