thread title missing
[html]

OOC: I think i'm gonna go with short posts for this thread Wink

IC:

He heard the call from the mansion. That sweet beautiful sound he'd been dying to hear. Ever since they became mates he had been out hunting, teaching the pups, keeping tabs on his mother and his new apprentice of sorts Simon. The weather was chilly outside but he didn't mind. Grabbing his grizzly bear cloak he headed out the door, tying it loosly over his collar bone. He walked along the territory towards the sorce of the sound until he spotted the close by trees. Turning he looked once more at the sunset and ducked under the trees. Her scent reached him before her midnight fur. The scent of wildflowers twisted him inside. It was so similar to the thrill of the hunt...but different, kinder, gentler. Returning to his normal hight his light eyes seemed to sparkle as he finaly spotted his girl. Walking up quickly he threw her up into his arms and off of the ground bridal style. With a goofy grin he sighed, "What can I do for you Princess?" Simon's little games had left him with a nice veiw on Crimson Dreams. Naniko and Savina where the queens, Anu close behind, with Jazper as thier Knight and the pups were princes and princesses with Simon as the young ladies Knight. Leaving Garnet as a peasent, forbiden love, a fairy tale come true for the young adult.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread