Dreaming up a memory
[html]

Ril'o sat still with his ears open, to him this was important he wanted to serve to aid the pack. The green eyes watched with warmth but also a eagerness to get started as she spoke, tail swayed behind him as he never interjected or interrupted. His mind wounder with all the options put in front of him, though he wasn't sure which one to do!
'"There are warriors, scouts, hunters, psychologists, and priests. And if you wanted something else, you might be able to request it from Cercelee. Dahlia is a very accommodating pack, as I’m sure you’ve learned." ' Breathing he really wanted to protect his new home to keep it safe, he wanted to keep Ade, Cer, Slay, San, everybody...he wanted to make sure he tried. Smiling to Cwmfen he breathed deeply as another break of lightening broke the dark sky, the rain sounded so nice to the golden male as he was ready to discuss his duties. "I'm not sure which I would be best for..I wanted to help the pack in anyway." Pausing for a second he looked out at the rain before finishing, " I could be a scout or hunter cause I'm fast and quick on my feet but at the same time i want to fight for my family..well pack.."
BRING ME BACK TO FALLEN TOWN WHERE SOMEONE IS STILL ALIVE

[/html]

Messages In This Thread