Afraid of What I'll Find
The golden bronze female was in a foul mood, this time it had nothing to do with a single soul, just the everyday signs of a bad day. She'd been moving across the packlands quietly, towards her mate's den, knowing that sooner than she liked she'd have to start settling down and getting ready for the moment of truth. Her ears had been pressed back against her skull as she was slowly walking along the edge of the lands when the close howl greeted her ears and the words spoken caught her attention. She lifted her head slightly and instead of heading towards the cabin she turned in her tracks and made her way to where Svara's voice had drawn from.

Her ears flicked forward with interest when she caught the scent of a stranger, yet a soft growl rose in her throat as she walked on soft paws out into the clearing where the two stood. Her eyes glanced over the familiar colorations of the stranger and the familiar form of the young pup as she narrowed her orbs and settled back on her haunches. The two were already taller than her but that didn't matter much to the Acer, she had rank over either of them and she wasn't for certain how she felt about what's she'd just discovered.

She shifted her eyes once more to Svara as she spoke softly. "Or of course she could run into me Svara.." Firefly turned to glance at the stranger as she asked suddenly. "What would be your problem with my mate.." Her eyes were like sparks of fire as she watched the girl, her mind suspecting this might be another one of his little playthings, but if she was she was damn stupid to come calling in his own pack, especially with his mate on border patrol.

Messages In This Thread