Afraid of What I'll Find
Firefly was not amused by the little game the other woman seemed to be playing at with her overly nervous actions and her spattering about Haku and Cercelee. She obviously was family but Firefly was silent on that note as she looked to Svara as she spoke, a slight smile appearing on her lips before she raised her gaze to the woman and spoke, "Enough." she snapped."All your nervousness is making me ill." She really didn't like those who couldn't grow a backbone of their own and this little girl seemed just that type.

The running off at the mouth about both their leaders and wanting to join the pack didn't set well with Firefly, especially since she didn't have much want for Haku, yet she still wanted into the pack with such dispair in her actions. "To answer you question, yes, both Haku and Cercelee reside here." she said cooly as her emerald eyes stared at the beast with such loathing. This type of character was not what the pack needed, not another snivelling little coward to feed to the masses. "Why re you so keen on joining this pack when you apparently have some sort of beef with my mate." she said rather snippity as Svara came to join her, two again one, once again.

It didn't take much to fire up the Acer but this little bitch was doing a nice job at touching all her buttons. A snarl spread across her maw as her heckles rose, eyes narrowed as she dared the girl to take another toe out of line against her or her mate. "Child, it's none of your damn business what I do with my mate but if you're so keen on knowing all the pack gossip, yes, these are his children." Her voice was dripping with venom as she pushed past the anger and tried to act like the good little packmate greeting a newcomer.

"Now if you're still interesting in living in the same territory as Haku, what use does Dahlia de Mai with a creature like you." She didn't like the girl already, she didn't seem to think before she spoke, her snivelling nervous ways and the fearscent she gave off with the knowledge of Haku living inthe lands. She had Firefly's attention, but only because she was jusst that pathedic. She thought to herself that Svara probably could have fun harassing this stranger, too bad she couldn't sit back and watch the excitement playout like Cercelee liked to do.

Messages In This Thread