Afraid of What I'll Find
[html]

The young female felt the light cold air seep into her coat as she sat next to firefly, silently taking in the female heat, hoping she didn't catch on that was what she was up to sitting so close. Svara really hated the cold, when was spring coming? Her yellow eyes looked the other female up and down, something about her made her stomach churn and her teeth itch. It was known that the pup could careless for others missfortune. You either lived with the backbone to get over it and not make other endure your two bit pity tale, or you died becuase you were to weak to live through lifes harshness. Svara had watched her own brother murdered by her mother becuase her father had raped the black female. He had done it in an attempt to tame her wild nature, the same wild nature her living daughter possessed.

Firefly's words flowed in the air and Svara made no remark on them. She was silent, something Hanna did seem to be teaching her. Though taller then the pregnant acer Svara knew she was not above her, and yet for some reason she found that she was starting to see firefly and Haku as her family, the others in the pack were just numbers and nothing more. The stranger kept wringing her hands and looking nervous until something seemed to change, making Svara rise from her sitting posistion with the words she bared down on the two, words Svara would not take from an imbecil like this.

"To start with you asswipe I don't care if he raped your mother then you when you were born! Here he is respected, and if you have a problem with it tuck your sorry tail betwix your scrawny legs and Leave!" Svara growled in a voice was so low and so threatening it was not her normal joking remarks or sarcasm, it was an underlineing threat. She hadn't even noticed her paw step forwards in a threatening manner. Pulling it back Svara didn't take her narrowed yellow eyes off the female.

Though the females next words were more then Svara could take. The little bitch wasn't bowing down enough to firefly and her words towards Haku were pissing off the female more then she could handle. A furious growl was pulled from her maw before she snapped at the other she wolf her fangs white and strong for her young age. "You'll regret if she lets you into this pack, becuase unlike everyone else you've meet I think you can shove your little rape story up your ass! Call him a monster one more time you twit! I dare you." What firefly would do was beyond Svara, but she wondered which of them would have a better hold on their temper.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread