Afraid of What I'll Find
Firefly was silent as she listened to the woman, letting Svara rage and rave as she took another approach, her lack of speech dark and steady as those emerald eyes stared into the ones she'd already know had belonged to a child of her mate's. She'd heard that he'd had a daughter long before the two of them had ever met but the child had never been brought up, strangely enough here she was on some nerve wrecking vendetta speaking of the sins of her father and yet still obsessed with wanting into the lands. Firefly's tail flicked softly against Svara's side as she remained the statue, silent and watching, waiting for the brat to be done whining and whimpering before she spoke.

She didn't get to wait long enough for the last words of the woman flaired in her mind as she couldn't stop the twin gems from lighting with fire as she lifted her head up, her back straight and tall as she spoke softly, almost sickeningly sweet. "I know who you are child. If your appearance and scent didn't give it away I don't know what else I'd need that you haven't yapped away." She narrowed her eyes slightly as she advised the girl. "I'd still learn to think before you poison yourself in the eyes of this pack." She took a step forward to the other woman, not caring that she was taller in her luperci form as her heckles rose. "Protect whoever you'd like in these lands.. but know your father is still your leader, you won't get far in these lands if there's no loyalty to the man." Her words were firm and truthful as she bared her fangs.

Her paws stopped short a few yards from the replica of Haku as she spat, "Your trade as an apothecary is a double edged sword you know. It doesn't take much to read into your soul kid." She licked her paws slowly as she asked. "How would we know that you wouldn't take the first chance to kill a packmate, perhaps your own father.." she let the leading words linger between them as she straightened up, looking more the preditorial feline than a high ranked wolf, any moment the girl stepped out of line and she'd be upon her. "You swear your life to the pack and the safety and protection of all the members, not just those you pick and choose. Each life is equal in worth, though we have to know you'd be willing to die to protect the smallest pup, to the Rosea, and her Lillium, your father." Firefly was cruel, there was reason to why she kept repeatedly bring up the title of father before the girl, studying her reactions to the words she spoke.

Tilting her head to the side Firefly spoke brutally honest, "I have no problem killing a traitor to this pack.. if it comes down to that." Her words seemed to echo in the silence around them as she circled around the woman once, twice, before settling down once more next to the large pup.

Messages In This Thread