Afraid of What I'll Find
[html]

She stood there in the snow. Her tan and grey coat moved by the wind. It was when the new comers words came over the young wolf did she feel a calmness. Almost a inner knowing. Sitting down gently in the snow a calm smile settled over her maw and her yellow eyes seemed to become wise for a second. "I owe him my life, so I would pay back the favor before I let him die, becuase I am a true wolf and not a pussy brat who came to daddys pack to show her distaste in him." Her voice was calm and monotone and her yellow eyes stared at the other. She knew where she stood on the matter.

It was then Cercelee came, and the anger she emitted was of no concern to the young pup. Her words and voice were all that Svara needed to stand and face the white wolf. Her words were low and a statement of fact. "Fuck off white coward. I don't answer to you, I never will." Moving a few steps on her long legs she stopped and looked back and the she wolf who was still a stranger to her. "My youth is coming to an end, and you may have to recognize how many monsters you have in this pack." The she wolf let her tail brush firefly's side before trotting off towards the cabin she staied in, with the so called monster and his mate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread