Afraid of What I'll Find
Firefly stared at the newcomer and her daughter in law quietly as the words were thrown back in her face, of loyalty and protecting of packmates and what would she do if Haku was the one who did the damage instead. She bared her fangs lightly at the woman as she chuckled darkly. "There may be no love between the two of you but I doubt that he'd risk his own neck to end your pathedic life." She was confident in the thought of what her mate would do but she knew as well the darkness that lurked in the male. She thought quietly on the subject as she eyed the woman while Svara gave her her own words.

Firefly smiled softly at the words the young girl said but too soon she found herself nearly jumping out of her skin as she heard the voice of the ghost behind her. Her ears flicked back as she growled softly to herself as she realized that the damned Rosea seemed to always show up just at the wrong moment. Firefly knew she was being cruel to the newcomer but she'd never expected or wanted to see any of Haku's other children and when this one showed up a snivelling little coward to boot she was just disgusted and couldn't believe another pathedic soul was being admitted to the pack.

She turned her head slowly towards the words that her Rosea spoke, her fangs bared slightly as she admitted, "I know what he is, just as you did when you made him your Lillium." She stared up at the woman, her gaze steady as she met those of the leader. She respected the woman though she didn't agree to her laidback ways andlast minute saves of the pack crippling souls she kept racking in out of the weeds. Firefly flicked her ears forward again as she smirked, You're right, I don't make the rules, but where would this pack be without loyalty, Cercelee.." she turned back as Svara seemed to explode suddenly in a way that even Firefly hadn't expected.

When the girl disappeared Firefly almost went after her but instead she settled back down as her eyes flickered to the white queen of the lands. "I'll speak with her.." she said with a sigh. She wasn't for certain if Cercelee even realized just how touchy the child was but she didn't have time to just sit there and explain what she thought to Cercelee. She shook her head as she looked back to the pawprints in the snow for a moment before turning her gaze back to the pathedic scene before her that just made her want to gag.

Messages In This Thread