Afraid of What I'll Find
[html]

Will go ahead and accept you since Shannon will be gone for a while.
The truth stung, like nothing Cercelee had ever felt before. An burning rage grew again and she tried to quell it, knowing that it could not be redirected to either of the females here. It had to be stored, bottle up and saved, for a later time. Saved for someone else. Breathing out heavily Cercelee forgot about Firefly, listening, learning her mate’s secrets. Would she still love him just the same? Probably. Would Cercelee still trust him the same? Probably. It was true, they had both know the darkness within, but had chosen to work around it. Fit him into their lives anyway. However, that did not mean that the demon would not be reminded of and asked to pay for the crimes he had committed.

Taking Coli’s hands in her own, she bowed her head to the female. Had Cercelee not left, perhaps it would have never happened. She owed her friend an apology. “I am glad you’re here Coli, but if you don’t wish to stay in the same pack as him, I will understand. I’m sorry for that... for him... I wish there was something...” No words would undo what had been done. Perhaps they could work past it though. “He won’t hurt you here. Can’t hurt you here. He is vowed to protect every member of Dahlia with his very life. He knows that any harm he brings upon a member of the pack will be returned to him in tenfold and he is not so foolish as to risk that.”

Swallowing hard, she smiled weakly at Coli. It would be impossible for the chocolate female to understand, Cercelee still could not wholly wrap her head around the idea. “I think though... he does actually care for this pack in a way, not just the power he wields. Even personal ill feelings he has for me he turns aside, respects me, protects me even. I’m sure he will do the same for you... even if he hates doing it.” It was his job as Lilium. One thing could be said for Haku, he took his role seriously. “So... Welcome to Dahlia de Mai?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread