information is not knowledge
[html]

Barthélémy whined pitifully when the girl shouted after him, and flattened his ears and lowered his tail slightly. He did not want to come over there, no, she was supposed to come over here. With him to the lighthouse so he could show her what had happened so she could tell someone important so someone could figure out what had happened. Of course, he was fairly certain Aurèle had done this, and he would be certain to tell this girl so, too.

"Barthélémy Aston, but that's not important! You have to come see, someone, someone really bad did something... really, really bad. It's farther south. In The Trenches, in a lighthouse. I was there, and they were, they were... let me show you, okay? You can tell someone important and catch the person who did it. I know who did it, though. But you have to find her," he replied. He spoke quickly, trying to get everything out, trying to tell the girl quickly so he could show her what had happened. The bodies would still be there, he hoped. Perhaps Aurèle had returned and cleaned up the mess so no one would find it. But she hadn't known he was there (had she?) so she wouldn't have anything to worry about. Hopefully.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread