bit by bit torn apart, we never win
[html]

The child’s outburst did not impress her. By that time, Alexey had already established who the teenager was. Svara. Firefly had mentioned her a few days ago, and how she had put her children’s life on the line for this pain in the ass. Now that Lexey had finally met the kid, she couldn’t help but wonder why the Acer had endangered her puppies’ lives to save this worthless mongrel. A sick little grin spread across the tawny girl’s maw as she gladly returned the Papaver’s attitude. “I can discipline you all I want, just because I can. Too bad that bear didn’t rip your guts out.” she whispered, although it was loud enough for anyone to hear. Cercelee and Firefly both seemed to be ignoring their little argument anyway.

She’d turned her attention back to the two other females when the adolescent had trotted off and gone upstairs. Soon enough, Svara returned with a blanket and another problem came their way. This problem, however, was beyond Alexey’s control. She had nothing to say to Haku, seeing as this was something he needed to discuss with his mate. The Koios femme simply shot Cercelee an unsure look, as if to say “What now?” Firefly was all over him in a flash, and Alexey instinctively moved in to protect the newborn pups while their mother fought her own battle. Honey-hued eyes remained on the Rosea the whole time, waiting for an order that would allow her to take the cubs to a safer place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread