tearing off the mask of man
[html]

Out of Character

Okie babe, I'm assuming Haku's in his half form since it wasn't mentioned and I know that's his usual one. XD I hope that's ok? And ZOMG have fun!!!! =X I'd say stay outta trouble but that'd be hypocritical of me...so just DON'T GET CAUGHT! XDD

In Character

So lost in her reflections was she that the Stormbringer girl failed to notice the male's approach until he was nearly beside her. Never would she allow herself to be caught so offguard outside of the packlands, but Dahlia de Mai had an impressive defense and few chose to chance an excursion into their borders unannounced. The very center of the packlands was the safest place to be, and that's almost precisely where Kol had made her home. The wind was blowing gently away from Kol, keeping the male's scent from her, but she hadn't needed that hint regardless. There was only one male in all of Dahlia de Mai who normally roamed around in his half-shifted form, and she knew him well enough to recognize him instantly. "Indeed. It's not often the clouds clear on a thinly-mooned night. The view is incredible."

She turned her head toward the male, violet eyes glimmering with humor. She knew that hadn't been what he'd meant, and she smiled knowingly at the Lilium. Haku's ways were the cause of constant controversy and conflict, but Kol found a sort of familiarity in them. She was fond of the male, in no small part because she somewhat understood him in a way. He was very similar to those of her own bloodline, and she respected and admired his loyalty and dedication to a pack that sometimes seemed only to fear and loathe him. But Haku's darkness was a very staple of his being; he wouldn't be Haku without it. "I was wondering when I'd run into you. I'm sorry for up and vanishing the way I did. I didn't have time to leave word."

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread