tearing off the mask of man
Uhm, yeah, halfling ftw! btw, sorry for quality of this post, i dont have grammar check on.

The unique reply made confusion rise in the male for a mere second before got the 'joke'. His eyes joined in with their own kind of smile, and he allowed himself once more to gaze up towards the dark sky in an attempt to see the same beauty everyone else seemed to notice. Flayra too had worshiped the beauty of the night, but Haku feared he would never understand. Once upon a time when he had been a mere child himself, he and his mother had spent nights watching the stars. Back then he had found it beautiful, but the moment was lost and the sense of beauty had been twisted so violently that he only saw beauty where no one else did.

The female started on her apology, but he slowly shook his head at her. How long had Kol actually been gone? Haku did not really take much notice in such things. Well, he did, but with Kol she had just disappeared. One day she was just gone, but he had taken little notice of it. Perhaps he had been aware of that she had had something more important to do. The Lilium of Dahlia was not kind to those who turned their backs to Dahlia and deserted, but he held no disliking for Kol whatsoever. She was back now, was she not? At the moment, that was all Haku cared about, that the black beauty was back and well. However, as everyone else, he was curious of the reason.

Do not apologize Kol. You are back, and that's enough for me. He hesitated slightly before he continued. It is only natural for me to ask. What happened?

Messages In This Thread