tearing off the mask of man
[html]
500+

He mirrored her grateful smile. There were few of those he appreciated, and he was delighted to have her back, safe and sound. He just knew that he was wasting away here with all that happened, or.. with all that did nod happen. He needed his blood to flow fever hot through his vein, he needed just as much as his lungs needed air to keep his body in function. He was dying slowly inside. Firefly had been his loyal companion a few times after the war when he had been unable to control himself, and they had ended a couple of lives without any specific reason. It was just how he was, he could not change it any more than he could change the color of his eyes. Intense and innocent sky blue, but with a crimson stained soul behind them, hungry for more of what was so wrong. He belonged on the battle field, and if Kol was to return to a new conflict, then if she wanted assistance, Haku would probably follow her, leaving Dahlia behind only for a little while. He would still be chained down, but he was not required to stay in Dahlia twenty four seven.

A foolish daydream perhaps, but gave him an unstable calm to imagine that he could join a legal slaughter house again. Oh, how his soul craved it. He flickered a lonely ear when the black female changed topic. It was understandable. He had seen her pain. Returning images of what she had seen and done did not do the female any good, and he willingly followed when she started to talk about the latest news. He knew nothing about Alexey and her transformation into a luperci. All he knew about those three Koios siblings was that they were supposedly non shifters, and Adelaida (which he had not even met yet) was a pain in the ass because of her feelings for werewolves. He did not get it. If lupercis were so bad, then why the hell had she joined a pack full of them? Of course, he doubted there were any packs without any werewolves, so perhaps this had been her only choice. Plain wolves were not that common anymore, they were a dying breed.

"Coyotes are keeping a low profile, at least when it comes to Dahlia for all I know. There was some trespasser coyote here not too long ago, but my mate and a little snot named Svara showed him what they thought about that." Oh, how he wished he had been there. The coyote would probably not have been able to return to Inferni though, so perhaps it was a good thing Haku had been miles away that day. "I myself am currently in a lot of drama because I'm a retarded idiot. Firefly is not the only one that has given birth to my blood, so I am a bit fucked. I am not loved, and I understand why." Because he was a cheating asshole. He would not want to go into any details, and he was sure Kol would soon enough hear about his long lost daughter, Colibri Haki and her story. "Nothing has happened, really. Nothing of importance, things are as dull as ever, I'm afraid." The male snorted loudly and tilted his head. Maybe Kol had brought some action with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread