tearing off the mask of man
[html]
300+

The man's mask had been taken off, and he was revealing his dangerous secret to a woman he had not seen in months. Yet, right there and then he felt closer to her than anyone else. It was a dangerous move, but he had taken a chance and he would just have to trust Kol was the character he hoped she would be. The male finally sat down (because his roleplayer can't remember if she made him sit down earlier), realizing that what he had thought would be a quick hello and goodbye had turned into something deeper and much more serious than he could ever have imagined. Haku never confided in anyone, and trusted so few that they barely counted one or two fingers. He saw some change in her, but she never ceased to surprise him. She did not withdraw, and what he saw in her eyes was a friend and companion. He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth while their eyes stayed on each other.

She said she found it disturbing, but she didn't back away. He was both a murderer and a monster's puppet, but there was a possibility he would have done something similar anyway. Maybe it was his own sort of therapy, a way to deal with things. He had played nice for so long, while the pressure within him grew, so maybe it happened so that he could go on without turning into something permanently nasty. As far as he knew, nothing bad had happened inside the pack lands. "Always far from Dahlia, always alone. You are the first person I've told this to, not even my mate knows." This should remain their little secret. He could not answer better than that. Every time he woke up he was all alone. The day he had met Tayui, he had had time to clean off the blood and get rid of the worst dirt. He had not been figured out by anyone yet as far as he knew.

"I don't think anyone knows, but of course I can't know that for certain." He hesitated slightly before adding; "I've never found out who's blood it is either."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread