tearing off the mask of man
[html]

Out of Character

I r slow. And this sucks, because for some odd reason it's incredibly busy today and I keep getting interrupted. D:

In Character

The girl's vivid violet eyes remained focused as her leader answered her questions. She nodded and breathed a sigh of relief as he explained that no harm had come to Dahlia yet, and no one else knew about the incidents. "Then I think we agree no one else should know about this. You can trust that I'll guard your secret, and do everything I can to help you, should your 'demon' grow careless." Kol had a bit of experience in cleaning things up after her brother would randomly decide to go hunting Dawnrunners in the neutral lands between their packs. He'd whittle away at their numbers slowly, and thankfully there'd never been enough solid evidence to spark a war between the long-time enemies. Of course, that had all changed shortly after, but it wasn't because of the Stormbringers.

Haku answered her final question to the best of his knowledge, and she nodded solemly. "Well all we can do is hope that no one does find out or see anything. And maybe it's a good thing we don't know whose blood it's been. And as much as I hate to say it, I think we really need to hope that this daughter of yours doesn't find out about this. I can't imagine she'd be too much on your side after your history with her." Kol felt sorry for the nameless girl, but at the same time, she knew many who'd been through the same or worse. Life threw as much heartache at you as it possibly could, it was up to you whether to give in and break or stand and fight back. The Stormbringer had no respect for those who simply rolled over and played the pity game. Shit happened. Learn from it, get the fuck over it and move on.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread