What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Her words made him feel stupid, he wanted to just crawl away with his head low. If Ril'o was fully shifted he would have scratched the back of his head as he blushed but he feel utterly dumb, she questioned his words and he was not sure what to say. Looking away his thoughts raced as he bit his lip, tail pull close to his body as he thought about her question. In a way he knew the simple answer. Just cause, but he knew those words wouldn't fill her question.
Maybe he was to much like his mother, seeing things in others that wouldn't make sense to them or that they can't see. "umm..well.." He always hated it when he stumbled his words, it filled him with embarrassment that made everything else hard. Speaking warm he took a deep breath before speaking with a hidden blush."Maybe not, but I do know you Adelaida. Not everything about you but we do know each other, and from the short encounter I've learned your not mean or horrible just a little misunderstood..an..so What if I like talk to you.." The embarrassment was to much as Ril'o just stared at the sky with his brows pushed together, his ears flickered as his voice got higher on the last bit as he just rolled over with a sigh with his back to her. "Sankor talked about you a lot too.."

table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread