I will never see the sky the same way
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; top:75px; right:90px; width: 213px; height: 315px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Alexey’s golden-speckled eyes travelled back up to meet the mother’s unique gaze, shaking her head slightly before providing her with a wink. There was no need to thank her. She was merely doing her job by protecting her pack mates. “Don’t worry about it,” she countered, wondering why she felt such at ease around those two. Lexey could now understand why Coli had grown so attached to the little family. They could provide all the comfort she needed and shield her from further problems.

It was Willow’s burst of laughter that caught her attention next. The Koios girl accompanied the little girl’s childish giggles with a chuckle of her own. She had no particular reason to laugh but Deuce’s daughter was spreading her good mood around like it was a contagious disease. “Hm, I think you’re right Willow. I do smell like flowers! But that’s only because…” she paused, bringing one of her hands up so that she could point at the pink lys nestled in her hair. “I have one in my hair! See?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread