patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/18.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Tayui glanced up at the sound of another canine's voice, slightly startled to see someone so near. She had been cooped up in her den with the puppies for far too long, it seemed, for Tayui did not recognize this woman at all! Tayui chuckled in reply, nodding slowly, as if it would somehow mask her surprise (and confusion). Attila let out a quiet yip, obviously wanting to go meet the new luperci. Tayui shook her head, frowning slightly. Clearly, Attila did not understand why he was sitting there, apart from his siblings, not allowed to participate in the excitement. When you did something bad, you were punished for it: this was the rule. And Attila would have to learn the consequences of his actions even if it meant meeting someone new.

Tayui watched with a small half-smile as the three other pups raced to greet the new wolf. They all babbled their hello's, each one of them at a different stage of development regarding their speech. Claudius seemed to understand quite well how to speak, but was constantly refraining from saying anything. He stared up at the girl, mouth open wide with a silly expression on his face. Noir and Ocèane were more adventurous than he, and bounded over to the female, shouting greetings at her and darting around her legs. They retreated when they saw Tayui shake her head at them, torn between the excitement that was meeting a new person and the pleasantries they had so obviously disregarded. "Mamaaaaa," one of them whined, staring at her now. The other continued, "we wanna say hiiii," staring at her, too. "Then do so," she replied, chuckling quietly to herself. "Hi you!" Noir shouted, which was followed by a greeting by Ocèane. Attila grumbled. Claudius stared. Tayui smiled. "Too nice, I suspect. I hope you don't mind. They're rather excited to see someone new," she replied to the girl, raising her eyebrows and laughing. They had been cooped up in their den for far too long.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread