patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Catherine was staring at the light cream male, the one that was in a time out. She knew it would be a good reason for him to be grounded. His irritated glance at her made her wonder. Once again, she thought about her own time outs and punishments. Laughing once, her attention was got by the pups that came to her, greeting her cheerfully. She kneeled at the ground and said hello to each one of them, noticing their speech mistakes. Usual of the age, she thought, and patted their heads tenderly, her hand light as a feather, with a overcare with them. They weren't hers, so she felt obligated to be aware of her actions. She glanced quickly to their mother, to be sure that it was okay, but she noticed the male, staring at her with a dumb expression. Grinning to him, she saw the mother shaking her head to them. The voice of one of the females called her attention, her memories mildly going to her own voice when younger. They were alike. The greetings of the females, the grumble of the cream male and the continuos stare of the other male made her smile get wider.

"Hello for you too, children." she said to the pups, her knees still in the cold snow. She turned to the mother. "No worry. I love kids. Besides, it feels good to meet five new faces as well. " she told to the white female. She had never met that wolf before, but her scent was of an AniWayan, just as the pups. "By the way, my name is Catherine." she spoke, introducing herself. She couldn't gasp what was their names. There was plenty of different names in here. DaWali, Leland, Agani, Ayegali, Banes, Susquehanna, and so many others. What else would come out?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread