ain't no friends of mine
[html]i just have to say, i can't stop laughing and my dad is staring at me like i'm an idiot.

'No,' Giggle replied flatly, scooting back a little. He sat up, adjusting himself to get better leverage. The coyote had a bad feeling he knew where this was going, and this.. stick, whatever the hell it was, would be his new best friend. Although to be honest, the name What would probably be preferable to Giggle. Hell, the name 'Fuckhole' would probably gain him more friends. At least that had personality. At the man's next words he broke into a serious of loud coughs, tightening his fingers around the slender stick. Okay, so that was definitely a proposition then. 'No, no, no,' he chanted, dumbly, trying to make sense of what was going on. 'Ah, no.' Something intelligent, please, something intelligent, he prayed and opened his mouth again: '...Fuck. I mean. What- ahha.' He exhaled suddenly and stood up, bringing the-- thing-- with him, behind him, hopefully out of sight. Not that it mattered, probably. His mind had quit cold turkey on him, leaving him dumb and confused. 'Don'do that,' he finally got out, trying to express the fact that he was not interested and failing miserably.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread