have my peace of mind
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i43.tinypic.com/nq7382.png); width: 450px; height: 570px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #101213 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 45px; top: 45px; width: 320px; height: 450px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

All was silent, except for the faint sound of pawsteps padding quickly across the ground. Allegro Aston was running from the place where she had been scouting to the location where the pack meeting was taking place. She was obviously quite a bit late and wanted to hurry. It was her first official pack meeting and didn't want to blow it by taking her sweet time getting there.

Allegro could now see the wolves in the distance. The young wolf quickened her pace, only to find herself falling on her face. She tumbled over her front legs, rocketing herself a few good feet. She landed with a grand thud, dirt and grass covering her face. She was now over a good seven minutes late and didn't bother to clean herself. Allegro ran on. Only a little bit of the junk covering her face fell off.

Once Allegro reached the place where the rest of Phoenix Valley were, she heaved a sigh of relief. "I'm s-sorry I'm so l-late." Allegro managed between breaths. She sat down, finally resting after running for a few minutes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread