I'm just you, you're just me
[html]

OOC: 300+ Closing this.

Between the lot of them, Brooklyn regarded herself and her brother as the ones most likely to do something worthwhile as adults. That was not to say that Mati and Salem were useless, more that she did not consider them adventurous enough. They were always so cautious, especially Mati. She liked her safety zones and while Brooklyn could appreciate something like that, she found it unbelievably dull. Where was the danger? Where was the sense of fear, of running away from mean monsters? Well, it did not matter, whatever happened, she still had Haven and he would always be there for her. That much Brooklyn could be sure of.

Hey, that's not fair and you know it! You can't be two at once, because then you're cheating. I didn't say I was more than an ogre! There was no real anger in the girl's voice. She didn't think that her brother was cheating, not really, but sometimes it was fun teasing her sibling like that. When he gave his word to spend more time with her, the white female smiled and wagged her tail, the dust stirring up again, a movement she thoroughly ignored. The more he explained his travels, the more envious she became. So while she'd been all hidden away in the mansion, exploring little corners and chasing mice around, he had been having such amazing adventures! Well, that wasn't fair at all, now was it?

Wow, Haven, you really have been exploring and no mistake! I can't believe that you've been wondering so far. I really wish I had come with you, you know. You were so much more adventurous than me! Brooklyn got up and shook herself a little longer. The day was still young and Haven needed to tell her all about these packs he'd seen. Come on, let's go, I wanna find out more about your adventures. With a wag of her tail, the white pup was off, leaving her brother to follow if he chose.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread