the note from which a chord is built
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<3 Sounds good to me.

When Ehno first started tinkering around with wood-working, he had intended for it to simply be a little hobby. Maybe if he got bored one day, or if he suddenly felt a creative urge, he would grab the few tools he found laying around and work on a small project. It had certainly started out that way, but the more he worked, the more he realized that he thoroughly enjoyed doing it. He slowly began to put more of his free hours into the task, and before he knew it, he had a large collection of tools and materials and nowhere to put them. Now that he had a designated space to do his work, it was beginning to feel like an official job for him.

His new interest in carpentry had done wonders to quell the wanderlust that still remained with him now, even after his year long journey. It was something concrete for his mind to focus on, keeping his thoughts from wandering to the mysterious unknown that lay beyond the Crimson Dreams boundaries. The Italian boy was especially glad that he would be spending more time around the packlands now that his family was growing. He didn't want to miss a moment with Savina and her unborn pups.

He was glad to hear that she thought that he would be able to help the pack some with his new skills. Ehno smiled, fiddling idly with one of the straps on his tool belt. "Potrei dover inventare anche qualcosa per lei ed i cuccioli," he said, smile widening. That would definitely be a fun project to take on.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread