thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Ehno stretched his arms out over his head, glad to be able to rest his arms and to be off his feet now. Still stretching, he heard the door behind him open. Barely a moment later he felt something nudge his back, the perpetrator then taking a seat beside him. It was Brooklyn, the pup with a coat as white as her mother Naniko’s. Ehno offered her a warm smile, nudging her playfully in return. “Hey, you,” he said in a quick greeting. He loved spending time with Naniko’s little ones. They always seemed to be full of energy and they were never short on supply of imagination.

The pups were already getting so big. It seemed like they were growing up in no time at all. But even once these little ones grew older, Crimson Dreams would still have its hands full with pups. With both Savina and Garnet expecting, soon they would all be busy keeping an eye on the new bundles of joy. Ehno was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he would soon be an uncle. It was an exciting thought, and it never failed to bring a smile to his face.

His amber gaze flew to the pile of wood beside him for a moment, pondering the girl’s question. “I’m just collecting it right now.” He reached down and pulled a smaller piece from the bag beside him. It was far from smooth and not very workable in its current state, but he knew he could refine it later. The Italian boy held it out in front of Brooklyn for a moment. “What do you think I should make with it?” Maybe the girl would have a few ideas of her own that he could pratice on.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread