thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
He leaned to the side against the railing, regarding her silently as her curious questions came one right after another. Fumbling with the piece of wood still in his hands, he contemplated her words. “Oh, no nothing like that. I’m just gathering some up so I’ll have it for whenever I need it. It's always good to be prepared.” As an after thought he added, “I don’t think there will be a storm anytime soon, though. It looks like it’ll get warmer.” Ehno had to agree with the white pup; he was tired of winter as well. He preferred the warmer climates much more than the cold ones this region seemed to be haunted by. But any other thoughts he had on the subject were pushed aside as she fired another question at him.

Toys? Now that would be a fun little project to take on. He smiled at Brooklyn’s excitement as she listed some possible toys he could try to make. “I think I could handle that.” An excited light shone in his eyes as he thought of taking on a little project like that. “Sounds like it could be fun.” He pushed away from the railing, leaning forward for a moment as he placed the piece of wood on the step below. Then he looked back over to the excited girl and said, “Which should I try first? Your choice.” She could be his little helper for this next project, if she was interested.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread