thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I has more delay fail. x.x Sorry, mate. 300+

He couldn’t help but smile at the young girl’s words. If only he did have the power to banish winter and call forth spring at will, the lands would already be enjoying some early warmth. The Marino boy definitely would put such a skill to use all too often, especially after seeing (and experiencing) the long, cold winter months associated with the area. “I’ll try my best, but I can’t make any promises; this winter looks like a stubborn one,” he joked with a wink.

Ehno was happy to see how excited Brooklyn was to take part in a little project with him. Naniko’s children all seemed to be a creative and imaginative bunch. He was a bit surprised to see some of them take a little interest in his new-found hobby, but that was probably the endless curiosity of youth at work. He nodded excitedly at her choice of project and her desire to be involved. She might still be a few weeks shy of shifting to her optime form, but he was sure that he would still be able to find a way for her to help out. “A rocking horse it is, then.” He stood then, giving his muscles one last stretch before turning back to Brooklyn. “What do you say we bring all this in to my workshop and see if we can get started?”

He stuffed the smaller piece of wood into his bag with the rest before nudging it toward the girl. “Think you can carry this in for me?” The pack was neither too large nor to full for her to carry in her current four-legged form. The rest of the materials were too large, leaving it up to Ehno to bring them in. He lifted the stack of larger planks, steadying them on his shoulder to carry before reaching down to grab the small axe in his free hand. Then he made his way up the steps of the porch, pulling the door open for Brooklyn with his axe-wielding hand.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread