I can actually see my breath tonight.
[html]

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5967/nalaxoneal7.png); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#4F0B17;">
Character Name: Naloxone Massacre

Character Birthdate: December 25, 2003

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Your e-mail: reckless-abandon-@hotmail.com [Also my MSN]

If Toxic and Garnet could reply first, that'd be great! After that, anyone can reply!

___She had left him a note, that was it. He had taken the role of playing mother while Asphyxia had been drinking. Of course, he had drank too, but not as heavily as his mate had or his brother. He was not surprised, she had done a lot of surprising things, like when her daughter came - his niece - she had completely forgotten about her. Naloxone had never knew about her past life, only of her and his brother. Other than that, she could not remember anything. He had taken the time to pack up most of their things, the important things. Asphyxia had left on a whim, hopefully in a sober state, she had been extremely unpredictable when she was drinking sometimes. There had been times where he had to take the kids elsewhere until she came down.

___The white male stood on the borders, a small human sled made of wood had two bags on it. The bags consisted of blankets, food, toys for the kids and an assortment of things. The kids on top of the bags. He had taken to his four legged form it was easier to travel this way, and he could pull the sled along without having to carry all the kids in his arms. They were still very young. He had thought about waiting a couple weeks when they were a three months, but it would have been just as hard. Even harder to find Asphyxia. He was the only one that could control her at her worst times.

___Surprisingly, it did not take that long for the four of them to reach Inferni, it was much closer than he had thought it would be. Asphyxia's scent was strong on the borders, she had reached here two-three days ago maybe? "Sit tight guys, I'm just going to check around a bit. I'll be back, you should be safe here for now," he dropped his muzzle to Toxic's head and gave it a lick, giving Midnight and Garnet a nuzzle. He turned around, longs legs carrying him closer towards the Inferni beach and closer towards the actual borders. The scent of coyotes hit him strongly, in a place filled with wolves they were able to thrive. It was strange. No matter where he seemed to go there had always been a hate and feud between the two species, even though they were not that much different at all. Black nose worked out the scent and he drank it in fully. Closing his eyes and picturing her perfectly. Another familiar scent, Faolin? He sighed and shook his head. Poor girl.

___ After a couple things had been cleared up in his head, he thought it would be safe enough to bring the kids. He sat on the border in the snow, he had been thankful that had not slowed them. Midnight curled right up into the crook of his leg, Garnet and Toxic were behind him. It might have taken a while before anyone would come to the border, but he was in no hurry. He needed time to think, needed time to sort through all his thoughts of what exactly they were doing here. All he knew was that they would need a home, and he guessed Asphyxia wanted to be here too.

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread