I can actually see my breath tonight.
[html]

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5967/nalaxoneal7.png); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#4F0B17;">
Sorry for the wait everyone. We got a new computer and the Christmas holidays are always too fast paced for me. xD Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

___The air was cold and sharp and it seemed to peirce his lungs. It was warmer than usual, he had to admit. When the snow fell it seemed as if the air warmed up around them and it made it easier for him to walk blended into the snow. He stared from one child to another, a nice gradiation was made when the three sat in a row. Midnight being a ghastly copy of himself, Garnet being much like how Asphyxia was in her younger years and his only son Toxic, a soft gray, much lighter than Asphyxia's current fur colour. All of which had bright red eyes that stuck out from their fur colors, unnatural to a few but when the large brute turned it seemed as if he was staring at a mirror image of someone he knew. The way this male carried himself, his grim expression it screamed out in his head, but he could not pick up on the deja-vu considering he was one-hundred per cent sure he had never met this male in his life.

___Naloxone gave a soft growl and batted Midnight upside the head with a friendly smirk and a lick on the forehead. "My mate - Asphyxia - well, she's in your lands you see, living here I presume for about two or three days now. Well, we are here to join her here in Inferni with her son and daught-" he stopped before finishing the word and looked the male over again. How could he have missed it. Naloxone's ears jerked upright and he came to full attention. Those eyes, he must have been one of them. "Sorry if I may be mistaken, but without a doubt you are her son? Umm... what was it? Hybrid?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

___"I promise you we won't be a bother, hell I am a great hunter and craftsman. I can read and write, sing and dance. Whatever your alpha asks of me I'm sure I can do. I've learned by living on my own, as I am sure this clan has." The way the male carried himself was uncanny and too much alike his brother. It had shaken him a bit. "I am your uncle, Naloxone Massacre." The white male smirked and looked the kid up and down. He had grown into a fine specimen and he was sure he would have fun with this one. He seemed like the type of guy he could get along with. Casting a glance across the lands he quickly turned his attention back to the hybrid youth before him.

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread