I can actually see my breath tonight.
Name: Kate
E-mail: justxlove@gmail.com

Secondary Contact (AIM, MSN, YIM): aim: omg its kjt, msn: haeniire@msn.com">shaeniire@msn.com
Other Characters or Other Games: --

Character Name & DOB: Toxic Destruction & October 2007 (I don't know the official birthdate, i'm just going off of what everyone else has said.)
Luperci or Luperci Nonissi?: Luperci

Brief Character History: Toxic was born in October to two siblings: Midnight and Garnet, the only boy of the litter. He grew up in a divided world between his mother and father, and therefore has formed a habit of being the peacekeeper in fights, whether it was between his two sisters or something between his mom and dad. He grew up with His mother's dissapearences and his dad trying to raise the children as best as possible. Toxic hasn't really noticed his mother's dissapearances yet, and definitely doesn't know about his parents frequent substance abuse, either. Toxic is just doing things that puppies do, following wherever his parents take him.

Brief Character Description: Toxic was born with his family's famous red eyes, and the biggest pup in the litter because he is the only male. His fur is a mix between his two parents: an overall grey longish coat that seems to be almost greyscale. The tips of his ears are black and his face is a darker grey than his body, and his tail ends with a black tip as well. His underbelly fades to white, and his legs get progressively lighter until you reach his feet, which are white.

Messages In This Thread