Like the flower we bloom with life
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 10v2ly.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Everyone must post at least once, posting again after everyone else has posted is optional. If you want you can have your wolf just show up, listen to Cer then leave, all in one post! I am going to PP ahead a little in my post and just assume you all are good and everyone gathers/posts! Easy enough, yeah? If anyone wants to throw in any IC announcements of their own or introductions in their post, feel free! No posting order. Short posts are fine! Flayra is exempt.

Night would fall soon and Cercelee did not intend to keep the pack for too long, she herself looked forward to going home with Slay soon enough. If all went as planned they would gather and disperse in almost no time at all. The most time would be for those who were further out to travel to the meeting spot. Of course she chose the town square again, already she was at her perch on one of the stone benches when she threw back her head and let out a long, loud howl. Cercelee sat still, listening to her own call echo off the buildings in the pack land and then further until it faded in the vineyards, beaches and forests beyond Dahlia de Mai. Now all there was to do was wait for the wolves to arrive.

One by one they filed in, sometimes in pairs if they just happened to arrive closely together or when family arrived together. One by one Cercelee greeted them all with a smile and nod, mentally keeping count of the wolves as they arrived. The town square was not decked out in lights as it had been for the All Hallow's Eve, this was no special holiday, just merely a quick meeting, yet with their numbers swelling the air was almost festive. Cercelee had never seen her pack assemble together with so many numbers, pride and happiness swelled within her. Despite their hardships, Dahlia de Mai was going strong, and Cercelee saw no reason why she shouldn’t start planning a festival for the pack’s first birthday.

Finally all were settled and seated and Cercelee cleared her throat, looking once to Haku and once to Cwmfen. Both had agreed to the changes in the lead ranks, but Cercelee had not told either of them when she would announce it, but both were bright enough to guess tonight was the night. "Welcome everyone, and thank you for finding time to meet with me." Her voice was warm and genuine, the pack couldn’t possibly understand how much of her own personal happiness they caused. "I have a few quick announcements and then we can all get back to our dens. As you can see, the pack is growing. We are larger now than we have ever been, and if you can take a moment to learn the faces and names of all our new members I would appreciate it. Furthermore with such large numbers, Haku and I felt that an addition to the leader ranks would be beneficial to us all. Cwmfen is our new Adonis." She paused, letting them soak this in, but speaking quickly to get in all she had to say before any congratulations or protests could be voiced. "We can also congratulate Svara on her adult rank, and Firefly and Haku who have brought into Dahlia our very first litter and our youngest members." The new generations were always important to note, when they were born and when they came of age, they were after all the future of the pack.

"On a more personal note, I’ve taken a mate..." She smiled to Slay, not knowing how he’d take the public announcement but it was easier to tell them all now why their Rosea was holed up with a male than answer questions one by one. "Always I’d like to remind you that your fellow member’s well being is your upmost concern, a pack cannot function when we are turned one against another... I ask you all to set aside any grievances or if you cannot, please do not hesitate to bring them up with one of your leaders. Threats, harm and other crimes against fellow pack mates will not be tolerated, I hope that we all understand this." The tensions had been high, and even Cer had forgotten her own rules during the attack upon Haku, but now was as good a time as any for them all to start fresh. And that was that, Cer smiled once more, meeting the eyes of those assembled. "Well then, unless there is more anyone would like to share, I think that’s all for tonight. Thank you for your time and loyalty."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread