Like the flower we bloom with life
[html]
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5443 ... 6b9oco.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The call of her new leader had driven Sabeen from her sleeping place in Berwick. She was loath to call it a home- it was an empty house, housing her dresses and needles. At nights she would sleep on the hardwood floor, in lupus form, as she was accustomed. She drifted into the circle of wolves on two legs, curvy body wrapped in a black and gold tunic. It was faded and dusty, as were all her clothes. Eyes the colour of wheat examined briefly each new packmate; she had been the last to arrive and so her studies conflicted with the voice of her new Rosea. It was to her she looked first- white, like some angel. The words were boring, but she kept herself looking attentive for publicity's stake. The mention of Svara caught her attention briefly, and she flicked her sharp gaze to her daughter, who was opposite her across the sea of wolves. Split lips curled into a smirk, briefly, and then she was back into the other wolves. There was a sleek, black one with blue markings. Power resonated from her; Sabeen felt a flickering of interest and made a note to find out who she was.

There was another white wolf, high in position, who spoke then. Pack politics had little use to the lady. The husky with intense black markings, who had spoken during the speech -- she noted he was the leader's mate -- replied to the white wolf (Mew, she gathered). A young girl piped up next, introducing herself as Colibri Haki, living with some wolf named Deuce and her two children. The wolf rolled her shoulders absently. Then another wolf announced taking a corank of hunter. Blah, blah, blah. Boredly the woman brushed the dirt off of her dress. She looked around again, waiting to see if anyone else would speak up. Haku was here, she finally noticed, but didn't think on it. He was a coleader, of course he would be here.

Sabeen straightened up, taking a step forward to get into everyone's view. Her hands rested by her hips, a small smile gracing her pretty scarred face. 'I suppose now would be the time to introduce myself?' Her smile didn't reach her eyes. 'My name is Sabeen Thames.' She almost used Verlust, again, but Thames spilled from her lips at the last moment. The lady paused, and then added: 'I am Svara's mother.' Might as well get it out in the open, now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread