baby did a bad bad thing
The copper and gold woman shook out her mane of hair as she caught the scent of a passing packmate from Phoenix Valley. She'd hoped that she would have been able to find her brother without causing a scene but an idea ticked away in the back of her head as she drew closer to the strange male. She didn't know the fellow but she knew how her brother was about the pack and his ways on judging others, if he thought there was anything amiss about the fellow he'd probably be somewhere close by monitoring the events that were beginning to play out, or soon enough he'd happen upon the aftermath. When the male spoke up the plan had already hatched in her mind and she settled in the game, it was time.

Her eyes flooded with concern as she whined nerviously and placed Conor on her feet as she caught her breath for a moment. "Sir, I'm looking for DaVinci.." she said once she'd regained her composer, her soft irish voice filling the air as she glanced behind her as though the hounds of hell were on her trail. "I need to find my brother.." she said urgently. She didn't know what games the male before her might play at but she was aware enough of what she was preparing for and that was all she needed. It wasn't like she was abandoning the children, she'd know where they were and she'd make certain that they were cared for and well.

Messages In This Thread