baby did a bad bad thing
Firefly knew that this had to work, she could con her brother into doing anything for her and with the coverup that her Rosea knew of her actions and thought it was the best for the puppies, how could she lose. The emerald eyes of the woman seemed to tear up as the male gave her the news that DaVinci wasn't around. A soft whine played from her lips as she lowered her head down to the small form on her paws and nudged him softly. "He's got to be here.. I have to find him.." Her words began to break up as she lowered her head, her muzzle touching the back of Conor as she played the part of the defeated.

And yet in the moment where she had thought that everything would fall through the male offered her once escape and as she sniffled and tried to whip the tears from her bejeweled orbs she shook her head, trying to explain. "I've got to find a place.. for my puppies." She turned those sad eyes to the husky male as she hesitated, not knowing how much false information she should release to him. "They're not safe in our home anymore.." Those eyes pleased with the male, not knowing if he was lying about DaVinci or if he could even help, but he was a member of Phoenix Valley.. it was a start.

Messages In This Thread